Saturday 28 April 2012

July, 2012


I started 2012 at Shakespeare's Globe, with a January reading of my stage play. There was another reading in June and the script is with several theatres at the moment.



My most recent assignment as an Arts Pundit: Saturday Review on BBC Radio 4. We were lucky enough to view the new Julian Opie exhibition and attend A Doll's House at the Young Vic. I called this "the best Ibsen production I've ever seen" and then found myself quoted in adverts. Fair enough: it was an amazingly accessible, modern and intelligent night in The Cut.

We're on a Summer sabbatical at the moment, but in the Autumn I will continue to co-organise and MC the free event we call True Stories Told Live. You can attend by registering on the TSTL web site:

www.truestoriestoldlive.com

Peruse some press reaction to TSTL here:

TSTL Time Out Article

TSTL Observer article

* Ya'll come back now, y'hear?